Property Management involves more than just 'process' managing a property.
Through our 'focus' and devoting the necessary time and skills, Waters Chartered Surveyors can add value to your investment.
By maintaining a close relationship with tenants, Waters Chartered Surveyors anticipate and react quickly to minimise, if not prevent, any potential loss to landlords. Principal lease terms such as break clauses, rent reviews, lease renewals and repairing obligations can be monitored and actioned in a pro-active manner to ensure that your asset is protected and managed to its full potential.
Whether your commercial property is let to a 'single tenant' or 'multi let' Waters Chartered Surveyors provide a range of services that can be tailored to suit your specific needs. Key services involve:
- Rent and/or Service Charge collection.
- Maintaining records of key diary dates such as break clauses, rent reviews and lease expiries so that clients can keep 'ahead of the game'.
- Advising clients on lease repairing obligations.
- Regular monitoring and tendering of Contractors to ensure performance and value for both landlords and tenants.
- Knowledge and understanding of legislation and the need for Fire Risk Assessments, Asbestos Surveys and Health and Safety audits to eliminate potential liabilities and risks for both landlords and tenants.
- Arranging annual service charge budgets and distribution of certified audited accounts.
- Asset management strategies to maximise value either following acquisition or prior to disposal
Waters Chartered Surveyors runs a property management software system and has accounts support. Further, as an RICS Regulated Company, clients will benefit from protection of Client Funds under the RICS Client Monies Protection Scheme.
Based in Bournemouth and Wimborne, Dorset, Waters Chartered Surveyors' geographic coverage extends along the South Coast and North towards the M4.